Davis Dyslexia Association International
DDAI offers courses geared to parents, teachers, tutors, and other professionals interested in using and applying methods pioneered by Ronald Dell Davis and described in the book, The Gift of Dyslexia.
These courses are offered in many languages and many locations globally.
Davis Dyslexia Training:
Basic Course Series (Open to all Adults)
- Gift of Dyslexia Workshop (4 Days)
- Basic Davis Field Assignments (30 hours minimum)
- Basic Supervised Practice Meeting (4 Days)
- Advanced Davis Methods Workshop (4 Days)
Professional Training Series (Limited to Candidates for Davis Facilitator Licensing)
- Advanced Davis Field Assignments (30 hours minimum)
- Advanced Supervised Practice Meeting (5 Days)
- Three Training Pod Weeks (5 Days each; Portions may be repeated)
- Mastery of Motivation and Responsibility Workshop (2 Days)
- Final Field Assignments (120 Hours Minimum)
Davis Facilitator Licensing
- Licensing Course Sequence
- Licensing Questions
- Application Process
- US Fee Schedule
- Davis Facilitator Stories
Davis Learning Strategies:
Geared to primary school teachers, who wish to learn more about Davis methods or apply Davis techniques in a classroom setting to build pre-reading skills of children age 5-9.
- Basic Workshop for Primary Teachers (2 days)
Davis Autism International (DAI):
DAI offers a variety of training options geared to parents, teachers, and therapists working with children and adults on the autism spectrum.
- Nurturing the Seed of Change Workshop (5 days)
- Stepping Stones Workshop (2 days)
- Professional Davis Autism Approach Workshop (5 days — for currently licensed Davis Facilitators only)
- Professional Training Program