ONLINE Why Ty Parent and Tutor Support Course ~ Support your bright yet struggling learners
August 29 @ 7:15 pm - October 3 @ 9:15 pm NZST| NZD$500.00
Dyslexia-Inspired Strategies For Parents and Tutors of Bright but Struggling Learners
An interactive, hands-on Online course held over six 2-hour weekly sessions.
- You would learn an approach that suits visual-spatial learners which is strength-based, hands-on and practical.
- Lots of new ideas to apply straight away after each session.
- You would have an option to be added to a WhatsApp group to share or ask questions as we go or after the course.
- Maximum 16 participants so everyone gets well-supported
- Hear what a parent thought of the course here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inTKfjnte-4
Six session course: Start Monday August 29 ~ finish Monday October 3
Register here for the ONLINE Why Tyrannosaurus or ‘Why Ty’ Parent/Tutor Support Course
Day & Time: Monday evenings 7:15-9:15pm NZST
- 29 August
- 5, 12, 19, 26 September
- 3 October
- 1-person registration:
Early Bird*: 15% discount = NZD $425 + GST
Full price: NZD $500 + GST
- 2-person** registration:
Early Bird*: 15% discount = NZD $722 + GST
Full price: NZD $850 + GST
* early bird discount valid up until 19 August
**2 Person = from same whānau/family
Postage extra: $10 in NZ, rural delivery extra
Payment plans available
Payment method by direct deposit on invoice
Materials: Workbook and clay included in course cost