Davis Learning Strategies – US/Canada – Online
December 3 - December 4| $595.00
This interactive workshop for primary (K-3) teachers and support personnel provides unique and innovative strategies for improving reading instruction and classroom management.
ONLINE Zoom conferencing.
Workshop enrollment deadline is November 3, 2021.
Enrollment is very limited for this online workshop register early!
Davis Learning Strategies® provide teachers with:
- A set of learning strategies promoting self-regulating behaviors
- Visual-kinesthetic approaches matching children’s developmental levels
- Strategies challenging the needs of all learners within a classroom
- Strategies that complement any curriculum already in place
- Project-based learning for students
- Detailed instructions appropriate for Response to Intervention (RTI) needs
Workshop includes: Teacher kit materials, workshop binder, and 4 hours of post-workshop mentor support.