DDA-Nederland+31 30 320 0434 | email@example.com |
The Davis Dyslexia Association Foundation Netherlands has existed since 1996. The goal of the foundation is to publicize the Davis method as a way to help children and adults with dyslexia and learning disabilities. We do this in several ways:
- Training as a Davis-counselor training, recognized by the CRKBO , the Central Register for Short Vocational Education.
- By supporting the network of Davis-counselors in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Through Davis Learning Strategies training for teachers in schools in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- With our Dyslexia, Other Views program. We offer lectures, seminars and forums on the Internet. Most meetings are in the Davis Dyslexie Centrum in Loenen.
- With research into the Davis methods. We work together with the Association of Davis Counselors.
Training provided in: The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark
- There were no results found.