- This event has passed.
Motivation and Responsibility Workshop – Wellington
September 9, 2019 - September 10, 2019| $NZ 1,495.00
Mastery of Motivation and Responsibility Workshop
This experiential two-day course covers the basic principles and concepts which underlie the two most vital concepts for success as a Davis Facilitator – motivation and responsibility. The two most common reasons for a client to fail in achieving the full benefit of a Davis program are violations of either motivation or responsibility.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What motivation and responsibility are
- How to find and build motivation in the client
- How to bring about responsibility to the client
- How to avoid making the most common mistakes that cause failure
- How to guide parents in passing responsibility and building motivation