Gift of Dyslexia Workshop – Online Asia-Pacific
September 23 - September 27| $NZ1,495.00 – $NZ1,725.00
8am-4pm Singapore time, 10am-6pm Australian Eastern time.
We are delighted to announce our next Gift of Dyslexia Workshop held online. But you’d hardly notice the difference! We work for 90 minute sessions followed by a 30 minute break to ensure that you don’t get Zoom fatigue. For this reason the workshop is spread over 5 days instead of the usual 4 days. (Don’t be fooled by the manual cover.)
To keep you safe during the Covid pandemic and to allow access for those who can’t travel, we have moved our professional training online.
But the Gift of Dyslexia online is still the Gift of Dyslexia.
This is no dry webinar. We employ a host of creative innovations to ensure the same dynamic, hands-on experience you would expect from any Davis methods workshop. Features of the online workshop experience include:
- face-to-face video conferencing in real time
- short video demonstrations of key procedures in a face-to-face setting
- animated walk throughs of our main procedures
- adapted pair work practice in break out rooms
- content review and Q&A sessions as we go along to reinforce your learning
- in-session use of plasticine so you can experience Davis Symbol Mastery hands-on.
The Gift of Dyslexia Workshop is an introduction to the fundamental theories, principles and procedures of Davis Dyslexia Correction. These basic principles and methods form the foundation of the various Davis Programmes for dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia and ADD/ADHD. Training is done with a combination of lectures, demonstrations, paired practice sessions and Q & A. Each participant will have the opportunity to understand, experience and practice each procedure. Attendance is limited to ensure the highest quality of training.