- This event has passed.
Facilitator Attention Mastery Workshop –Berlin/Germany
March 1 - March 3| €795.00 – €895.00
Open to Currently Licensed Davis Facilitators Only
Purpose of the Attention Mastery Program:
- To address the two components of the ADD/ADHD issue — the developmental aspect and the disorientation aspect.
- Develop solutions for learning or behavioral problems that stem from not knowing basic life concepts.
- Explore and begin establishing new behaviors that will replace the undesirable ones by adding new knowledge that will override the old.
- To become more confident and skilled in the structuring and facilitation of a Davis Attention Mastery program.
- To explore the problems of spontaneous disorientation and its role in creating impulsivity and inattention.
- To gain a deeper awareness of the concepts and how to present them in a simple structured format, allowing one to seamlessly build on the next.
- To practice the techniques of personalizing the concepts in order to create new orders of behavior.
- To become familiar with the new materials for the program and explore new marketing possibilities.