Davis Learning Strategies – US/Canada – Online
August 1 - August 2| $595.00
This interactive workshop for primary (K-3) teachers and support personnel provides unique and innovative strategies for improving reading instruction and classroom management.
ONLINE Zoom conferencing.
Workshop enrollment deadline is July 3, 2022.
Enrollment is very limited for this online workshop register early!
Davis Learning Strategies® provide teachers with:
- A set of learning strategies promoting self-regulating behaviors
- Visual-kinesthetic approaches matching children’s developmental levels
- Strategies challenging the needs of all learners within a classroom
- Strategies that complement any curriculum already in place
- Project-based learning for students
- Detailed instructions appropriate for Response to Intervention (RTI) needs
Workshop includes: Teacher kit materials, workshop binder, and 4 hours of post-workshop mentor support.
Special Notice for Canadian Enrollees:
For 2022, The Whole Dyslexic Society, (based in Vancouver BC) is able to reimburse any Canadian resident $150 CAD towards their fee for attending a Davis Learning Strategies Workshop. If you would like to take advantage of this offer after enrolling, just email [email protected]
For more information, see: www.thewds.org/prevention