Davis Learning Strategies – Tyler, Texas – Summer 2021
July 29 - July 30| 495.00
This interactive workshop for primary (K-3) teachers and support personnel provides unique and innovative strategies for improving reading instruction and classroom management.
Workshop enrollment deadline is July 6, 2021.
Enrollment is limited for this workshop – register early!
Davis Learning Strategies® provide teachers with:
- A set of learning strategies promoting self-regulating behaviors
- Visual-kinesthetic approaches matching children’s developmental levels
- Strategies challenging the needs of all learners within a classroom
- Strategies that complement any curriculum already in place
- Project-based learning for students
- Detailed instructions appropriate for Response to Intervention (RTI) needs