Davis Life Concepts for Autism Workshop – Melbourne
June 19 - June 23| $AUD2,150.00
Davis Life Concepts for Autism is a workshop specifically created for parents, family members and support persons of those with ASD and individuals on the autism spectrum who are looking for a self-development program.
This 5-day workshop will take you on a journey to understanding the 30 Life Concepts created by Ron Davis and outlined in his book, ‘Autism and the Seeds of Change.’
During this Workshop you will –
• Discover “The Ron Davis story”: how a man diagnosed as a Kanner’s baby in the early 1940’s has navigated through life, creating this exceptional program along the way.
• Look at Individuation, Identity Development and Social Integration and how each of these steps are necessary to participate more fully in life.
• Experience the Davis tools of Orientation, Release and Dial for yourself, and learn how to facilitate these techniques with your loved one on the spectrum.
• Be introduced to ‘30 Life Concepts’ some of which you will create in Plastalina clay.
• Learn how to explore these concepts in the environment while experiencing the importance and value of integrating them into
• Be guided to design a plan which will enable these concepts to become an integral part of your life journey.