Davis Stepping Stones® Online Coaching 3-Month Workshop September 4 – November 20, 2018
September 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $1,888.00
A 3-Month Online Coaching Workshop for parents, educators and therapists.
Stepping Stones has been developed for younger individuals who are on the autism spectrum and /or are struggling to meet early childhood development milestones.
It will meet 3 Tuesday evenings a month, for a 3 month period. Must Attend ALL session from the first scheduled date on September 4th
The workshop covers:
- Self-management tools to assist with focus, anxiety and energy levels.
- Concept mastery – a technique using clay modeling as a means of explicitly teaching life concepts.
- How to facilitate experiences so that these concepts can be understood and transferred across a variety of situations.
- The importance of individuation (an awareness of self ) being able to identify ones self as separate from others.
It is a gentle, holistic program, suitable for:
- Autistic individuals under the age of 8
- Autistic individuals with very limited – or no – language
- Autistic individuals who have been using the NOIT and have begun to develop a sense of self