Davis Life Concepts for Autism® 5-Day Workshop – California, US
June 25 - June 29| $1,495.00
A 5-Day Workshop for parents, educators and therapists.
This 5-day workshop will take you on a journey to understanding the 30 Life Concepts created by Ron Davis and outlined in the book, ‘Autism and The Seeds of Change.’
During this Workshop you will –
- Discover “The Ron Davis story”: how a man diagnosed as a Kanner’s baby in the early 1940’s has navigated through life, creating this exceptional program along the way.
- Look at Individuation, Identity Development and Social Integration and how each of these steps are necessary to participate more fully in life.
- Experience the Davis tools of Orientation, Release and Dial for yourself, and learn how to facilitate these techniques with your loved one on the spectrum.
- Be introduced to ‘30 Life Concepts’ some of which you will create in Plastalina clay.
- Learn how to explore these concepts in the environment while experiencing the importance and value of integrating them into daily life.
- Be guided to design a plan which will enable these concepts to become an integral part of your life journey and those loved ones you are supporting, living or working with.