- This event has passed.
Davis Learning Strategies Workshop – Malvern, UK
February 11 - February 12| £390.00
This two-day, interactive workshop for primary (K-3) teachers and support personnel provides unique and innovative strategies for improving reading instruction and classroom management.
Davis Learning Strategies® provide teachers with:
- A set of learning strategies promoting self-regulating behaviours
- Visual-kinesthetic approaches matching children’s developmental levels
- Strategies challenging the needs of all learners within a classroom
- Strategies that complement any curriculum already in place
- Project-based learning for students
- Detailed instructions appropriate for Response to Intervention (RTI) needs
- Theory supporting strategies and instruction with related research
- Video vignettes of implementing strategies
- Supervised experiential practice of strategies with follow-up discussion
- Verification of Attendance Certificate