Basic Practice Meeting (4 days) – Cape Town
September 6 - September 9| ZAR 17,000.00
Practising and fine-tuning the procedures from the Gift of Dyslexia Workshop
- This module is open to trainees who have completed the Basic Davis Field Assignments.
- Its purpose is to refine counselling skills, and develop a deeper experiential understanding of dyslexic perception, thinking, learning style, and process.
- It may be repeated to improve skills.
- Intensive supervised practice of the basic Davis Dyslexia Correction procedures is provided in small groups.
- Group size is limited to 6 persons per specialist.
- Specialist consultations and evaluations are included.
- Prerequisites: The Gift of Dyslexia Workshop; Basic Davis Field Assignments.
The purpose of the Basic Practice Meeting is to refine and sign off the skills used in delivering the Davis techniques introduced at the Gift of Dyslexia (Fundamentals) Workshop, and to develop increased experiential understanding of dyslexic perception, thinking and learning style. Practice takes place in groups of three, under the guidance of a Davis Specialist.