Davis Learning Strategies
This two-day, interactive workshop for primary (K-3) teachers and support personnel provides unique and innovative strategies for improving reading instruction and classroom management.
Davis Learning Strategies® provide teachers with:
- A set of learning strategies promoting self-regulating behaviors
- Visual-kinesthetic approaches matching children’s developmental levels
- Strategies challenging the needs of all learners within a classroom
- Strategies that complement any curriculum already in place
- Project-based learning for students
- Detailed instructions appropriate for Response to Intervention (RTI) needs
- Theory supporting strategies and instruction with related research
- Video vignettes of implementing strategies
- Supervised experiential practice of strategies with follow-up discussion
- Verification of Attendance Certificate
Academic Credit: Academic credit or CEUs available, Credit is provided through differing universities, depending on workshop location.
There are no upcoming events at this time.